EGM Production Facilities
EthnoGraphic Media, Inc. (EGM) is a complete feature film and video production company with the infrastructure and experience necessary to manage pre-production, production and post-production for feature films as well as commercial or nonprofit video projects. Established in 2007, EGM has built up its infrastructure, facilities and capabilities to include production management and supervision; purchasing; light duty camera; grip and lighting packages; multiple edit suites; graphics and animation workstations; audio design and mixing suites and final online finishing. All post-production suites are fully networked to a 36 TB SAN via high- speed fiber optics.
EGM is an approved Oklahoma Production Service Entity. This means that incoming production companies can contract with local vendors who are pre-approved by the Oklahoma Film and Music Office to procure specific equipment, raw stock and expendables as qualifying expenditures under the Oklahoma Film Enhancement Rebate Program.
EGM film and video support includes:
Production Offices/Base Camp
- Secure card access facility with 24-hour surveillance
- 6 fully furnished production offices with 2 work stations in each office
- Fully networked for phone and internet access
- Five minutes from Will Rogers International Airport
Post Production Facility
- Offline edit workstation w/Intel-based Mac Pro, dual monitors, final cut pro, full adobe professional with after effects and 10 foot projection screen for presentation.
- Graphic workstations w/Intel-based Mac Pro, dual monitors, Adobe Creative Suite
- Animation workstation w/Intel-based MacPro, dual monitors, Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, Motion, Cinema 4D
- Online edit workstation w/Smoke 2011 (standard definition, high definition, 2K, 4K)
- Two audio design and finish studios with Pro-Tools HD and large sound effects library
- In-Theater picture and audio testing partnership with Harkins Theater in the historic Bricktown area of Oklahoma City.
- Sony HDW-M2100 HDCam VTR
- Sony DVW-500 DigitalBetaVTR
- Sony DSR-1800 DVCamVTR
- Two Pioneer DVD encoders with disc burners
- On-site engineering and technical support; local operators available upon request
- Canon EOS5D MarkII body
- Canon EOS7D Camera body
- Canon EF24-70mmf/2.8L USM Autofocus
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8
- Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8
- Z-Finder DSLR Optical Viewfinders
- Extreme Pro CompactFlash discs and SanDisk FireWire card reader.
- 2 axis motion control rig with nine-foot travel, portable for indoor/outdoor use.
- Lightweight all terrain camera rail system. Modular eight-foot sections for variable lengths up to 80 feet.
- Cam Tram portable dolly system for guerilla style filmmakers
You can also use the contact form below: