If you plan to show one of our films at a public gathering of any kind or in a classroom setting, you need to purchase a public screening license. Purchasing a DVD is not the same thing since DVDs are for home viewing only. When you purchase a license, we or one of our partners will provide a DVD that you can use for your public screening event or classroom. To purchase a screening license for one of our films, please click the appropriate link below:

©2017 EthnoGraphic Media

Mont blanc Pens